Tricks We Need Help Explaining
Believe it or not, there are some feats of magic that even Presto does not know the secret behind. If you or any of your friends can perform one of the below effects, please e-mail us a film of you performing so that we can deconstruct the trick and discuss it with our readers.
Some of the tricks we need help with are:
- Glass of Milk into Barcalounger
- Vanishing the President of the United States
- Card to Angry Hornet's Nest
- Altering an Element's Atomic Number
- Levitating a Man Levitating a Woman Levitating a Man Levitating a Woman Levitating a Fish (Impromptu)
- Torn and Restored Signed and Notarized Power of Attorney
- Card Through Widow
- Zero Gravity Shell Game
- Closed Book Test
- Penetrating a Weasel with a Porcupine
- Two Card Four Ace Assembly
- Jedi Mind Trick
- Trisecting an Angle
- Predicting the Lottery in Time to Actually Win
- Bringing the Dead Back to Life
- Ever-Full Pitcher of Air
- Escape from Being Thrown into a Vat of Molten Lead
- Sociopathically Ambitious Card
- Multiplying Chiggers
- Turn a Ford Pinto into a Camero (with No Money Down)
- Human Cannonball Catch
- Plain Blank White Piece of Paper to Plain Blank White Piece of Paper
- The Exploding Heckler
- Torn and Restored Bulldozer
We could also use Kreskin's phone number. We think he owes us money.
The information on this site is intended for use only by those with a sincere desire to learn nothing about magic and is for entertainment purposes only (in other words, don't try this stuff, particularly the dangerous parts). The Magicians Assistance Collective (MAC) frowns upon the use of magic in the formation of religions or to attract a cult following.
Magic is not real. Reality is not magic.
Contents ©2004-2009, Mallusionist