Jay Sankey's Assassin's Pouch is the first utility device developed with both the working magician and the silent killer in mind. The pouch is crafted from waterproof, bulletproof, light-absorbing, sound muffling, nylon canvas, and is made to attach easily to a belt, belt loop, gi, or katana sheath. It has a number of handy features, including:
- Two front pockets with special soundless-Velcro fasteners for storing coins, shuriken, poisoned darts, or sponge balls.
- A slim outer pocket for a Sharpie marker or stiletto knife.
- A unique ring holder so that you can easily slip on/slip off a magic or poison-delivering ring.
- An eyelet through which magician's rope or strangulation-quality piano wire can be reeled.
- A unique self-destruction mechanism, to keep your magic secrets safe or foil your enemies.
The pouch is light enough to cary while table hopping, but heavy enough to be used as a bludgeon. With the Assassin's Pouch, you're always ready to entertain the other members of your ninja clan between missions or deal with an annoying heckler. Highly recommended!
The information on this site is intended for use only by those with a sincere desire to learn nothing about magic and is for entertainment purposes only (in other words, don't try this stuff, particularly the dangerous parts). The Magicians Assistance Collective (MAC) frowns upon the use of magic in the formation of religions or to attract a cult following.
Magic is not real. Reality is not magic.
Contents ©2004-2009, Mallusionist